Plywood is considered the skin of your boat in boat building. It is what connects the skeleton of the boat and provides the strength and the outside surface of your boat. Choosing the correct plywood for building your boat is determined by the type of usage as well as how much use and the type of storage of the boat you decide to build.
Plywood boat building became popular with the invention of marine plywood around the 1940s. The advantage of plywood construction in the skin application of boat building is it’s resistance to warping, shrinking and cracking.
- Plywood Boat Building
- Plywood Comparison For Boat Building
- Captain Morgan’s First Plywood Boat Building
- Plywood Boat Building Book
- Marine Plywood for Boat Building
- Quality Check a Piece of Your Plywood For Delamination
- Tools and Correct Plywood in Boat Building